Thursday 22 January 2009

Wine Quote of the Week from La Grande Maison

"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because everyday since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine except when I have not felt well. Then I have consumed two bottles."

The Bishop of Seville

...and a very big thank you to Garrison and John who sent us this exceptionally beautiful painting of the Napa Valley Vineyards after their stay here last year. The painting was done by Garrison in acrylic paint and was sent with the message...

"John and I loved it and wanted you to have it as it
reminds us of all the beautiful vineyards surrounding La Grande Maison!"

If you want to see more of Garrison Broekema's work then log on to www.garrisonbroekema.com

THANK YOU JOHN & GARRISON
from San Franciso


No comments: